Monday, January 17, 2011

The Perfect Kitchen

Not too big, not too small, this is the most perfect kitchen I have ever seen...

Love, love, love this play kitchen by The Crafting Chicks

The most perfect play kitchen, that is! Robin's egg blue, crystal knobs, shabby chic textiles AND pom poms? I think I'm in love. I came across this beautiful kitchen on The Crafting Chicks and I cannot wait for an opportunity to make one like it. Nevermind that our baby's due date is still two and half months away, I can't help myself from daydreaming about crafting a cute play kitchen in the not-so-so-distant future (step one: have baby). In the meantime, check out the Crafting Chicks how-to here to find out how they made it.


How sweet is this kitchen by Blue Eyed Yonder?

I also adore the play kitchens created by Blue Eyed Yonder, a blogger from Atlanta. The super cute Blue Eyed Yonder {little kitchens} are made by hand and you can purchase their kitchens, like the lovely "Lucy" above, on Etsy.

A little gem of a kitchen by Vintage Songbird

And last, but not certainly not least, I love this play kitchen from Vintage Songbird. In fact, I'd like to credit this cutie with my teeny tiny kitchen obsession since reading their how-to blog post about a year ago (no word of a lie, it's been saved in my bookmarks ever since!). A much more apartment-friendly profile than the other two kitchens, you can't even tell that this oh-so-adorable play kitchen was made from a re-purposed thrift store bedside table. Cute, smart AND thrifty? Now that's my kind of kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment