Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hello, 2014

{pinterest}

2013 was a great year for me. I became a partner in a business I love, watched my baby become a little girl and learned that our family would be expanding. 2014 promises to be even more exciting with the growth of said business, the birth of said baby and many more milestones for Eloise and our family.

What I want for the year ahead, more than anything, is balance. I don't know if this will be something I have to learn, but it is certainly something I will have to work at. Finding more balance to me means everything outside of work and motherhood; it means more time for Chris and I as two, more time for my girlfriends and also importantly, more time for me. I know finding balance isn't going to be easy with the demands of a successful business, a young child and a new baby, but I am up for the challenge.

2014, I'm ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment