Monday, March 31, 2014

Baby Prep

I'm a big list maker. Spelling everything out on paper helps me to see exactly what needs to be done and I do this pretty much daily in my personal and professional life in order to organize my time. Before Baby Two arrives we have been chipping away at our Baby Prep list. It's a long one, and though there are a number of items listed that seemingly have no relation to baby, I have a sneaking suspicion that if they aren't completed now it's going to be a long time before we get to them again. 


Thankfully more time at home means that we've slowly been checking things off. While my dad and Chris tackled the garage a few weekends ago I finally reorganized Eloise & Baby's closet, moved un-needed furniture out of their bedroom, sorted and organized my crafts and even made some much needed changes to my Monica Closet. I've filled holes in walls, primed and painted, assisted Chris to install a pretty new curtain rod and drapes in our bedroom and am just about to whip up a new bed skirt for us and a duvet cover for Eloise. This coming weekend we'll hopefully finish prepping Eloise's room for Baby by bringing down the crib, de-pinkifying and putting up a gallery wall.

It's all coming together and the best part is, we're only five items away from a fully checked off list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment