Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Just The Three of Us

It occurred to me that Easter was our last holiday as just three. The Easter bunny visited on Easter Sunday and Eloise had fun finding treats left in the garden by the sneaky rabbit. A little chick that peeps, a Franklin book and of course, a healthy selection of chocolate, filled her Easter basket and we spent the rest of the afternoon in a choco-coma from the morning's booty. 


As usual, my mom prepared a spectacular family dinner, finished with a layered meringue and lemon cream cake, served frozen, that was honestly one of the best things I have ever eaten. We took the opportunity to don our Sunday best for dinner and snuck out for a family photo, just the three of us (plus Noodle).


I like the devious look on Eloise's face as she prepares to devour yet another chocolate egg and I'm happy to have fit into that very pink dress for the occasion. Pink leopard, totally Easter-chic, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment