Sunday, October 12, 2014

Four Months


Spencer was four months old yesterday. How a quarter of his first year has already passed I have no idea. I've said it before, time is going way too fast with this little guy and I can't believe he is officially no longer a newborn.

Spencer is my dream baby. He has started sleeping 12 hours a night and is a babbling, cooing, laughing delight. He has his first tooth poking through on the bottom (without any fuss), holds his head up and is in the process of learning to roll over. At his check-up on Monday Spencer weighed in at 17 lbs 3oz and is up in the 95th percentile. In our doctor's words: "Spencer is certainly thriving." By the time he has his first birthday I'm going to have biceps of steel from carting this nugget around.



No comments:

Post a Comment