Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Oh Hey

It's been six weeks since my last post and not for lack of anything but time. I've thought of writing every day since and tried to carve out time to do so, yet here I am. With wedding season slowing down my busyness is supposed to too, but it still hasn't happened (which is actually a good thing since it means business is going well!). Eloise and Spencer both require so much everyday and I am learning that it is quite unsustainable to work and care for young kids simultaneously. I can get in a few minutes of work here and there but it is a wonder if I get through all of my work emails before 10pm. 

As I write this I am sitting at the foot of Eloise's bed, nursing Spencer. She is making a conscious effort to sleep in her bed all night tonight and so far we've been in to soothe her four times. She is trying though and goes right back to bed when we ask, it's just getting her to stay that way. Spencer is teething so he has been up three times since seven o'clock. A dose of Tylenol and some milk and my fingers are crossed that at least now he will sleep til morning. 

The reality is that this is the time I have to blog right now now. In the dark, at 1:30 in the morning, half awake. Oh hey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment