Monday, November 3, 2014

Five Months

Spencer was five months old three weeks ago, but I am just getting around to posting his monthly update now. To my second born, yet equally as important child, I am sorry, Mama is pretty behind these days. 


I haven't even cracked the cover of Spencer's baby book as I was counting on using my blog to track his development until I could properly document it. But based on my lack of posts it appears this plan is not going very well, so here is the condensed version of Spencer's recent milestones: 
  • Spencer at five months is calm, happy and easygoing. He sleeps 10-12 hours a night and eats well. Always.
  • On October 15th Spencer was 20lbs and 70cm long.
  • Spencer started eating solid food on October 19th. We made him mashed yams and he dove right in, not surprising since he had been following and grabbing at our food for weeks.
  • We took Spencer on his first flight on October 23rd, to Calgary for the weekend. 
  • Our robust little boy finally rolled over on October 31st - in his Mickey Mouse costume! 
  • After months of drooling, Spencer finally cut his first tooth, the bottom left, on October 23rd. His second bottom tooth popped through on November 2nd and this one has made him snotty, cranky and clingy.
 
rolls and rolls and rolls
evaluating the offerings
sitting cozy on a late flight
the moment he rolled over, mouse nose and all


No comments:

Post a Comment